Monday, May 24, 2010

I know the fundamentals of Java (without knowing too much about the API). How easily can I learn C#?

I started off writing Java and now all I prefer to write is C#. The transition was incredibly easy.





I read Data Structures and Algorithams in Java and have built nearly every example in C# and the examples in the books were nearly exactly convertable to C#.





Good luck

I know the fundamentals of Java (without knowing too much about the API). How easily can I learn C#?
If you know Java, then picking up C# should be a breeze for you. There are some subtle differences in terminology, and creating actual projects is a little different, but the languages are almost identical. In fact, many people claim that MS ripped Sun Systems when it made C# because it is so similar. If anything, C# is a little easier, as the .NET environment provides a much easier method for developing GUI's and packaging projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment