Friday, July 31, 2009

I want to learn c language, Who teach me?

I learnt many high level computer languages in school. My experence tell me C is not that easy to pick up if you did not have any programming experence. If you did know how to program in 'basic' language,you can learn C by yourself. Go to get a C language text book (or download it). You also need a C language compiler (software) to run your program. Any cheap old computer that run DOS is good enough.Pick a course offer from school is better to start.

I want to learn c language, Who teach me?
a teacher
Reply:There are plenty of tutorials on line line that can teach you the basics about c programming. But my suggestion is for you to purchase the book How to program C by Deitel and Deitel. Its a large book but it teaches you from the very beginning, as if you don't have any computer programming experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment